We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
WHY OUR PUB IS GREAT
Welcome to the Plough Inn, a traditional pub at the edge of the picturesque Ratby Burroughs Wood in Leicestershire.
We like to do things properly and greet our guests with a warm welcome and a cold drink. We serve a selection of cask ales, draught lagers and ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks, with a weekly guest ale taking centre stage in our pub.
If you’re hungry we serve a variety of hearty meals and tasty pub foods, including burgers, pies, fish and chips and warming curries, so we are sure you’ll find something to whet your appetite.
We like having fun too and regularly host events such as open mic nights, football nights and even karaoke. We also have a darts throw and pool table for those feeling competitive.
We are dog-friendly and have both in and outdoor seating, perfect for summer, so whatever takes your fancy you are sure to find it here at Plough Inn.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.
Special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day are all well catered for, with dedicated menus designed for each.
Contact our friendly team of staff who will be happy to tell you about what’s on offer and to book your table.View our Menus